- Demands for rail safety coalesce at W’burgh Grange forum | 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Here we go again | 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- A board of legislators: We deserve a study | 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Cuomo: "It can be done" | 18 hours, 1 minute ago
- World War I kids camp held in Plattsburgh | 22 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Run supports National Alliance on Mental Illness | 22 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Political theater, local traditions on display at the Great New York State Fair | 1 day, 1 hour ago
Demands for rail safety coalesce at W’burgh Grange forum 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
Cuomo: "It can be done" 18 hours, 1 minute ago
World War I kids camp held in Plattsburgh 22 hours, 15 minutes ago
Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody 1 day, 22 hours ago
Willsboro Pharmacy burglarized 4 days, 20 hours ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- Jamy Begor wins by a smile at Plattsburgh’s Airborne Speedway
- Monster trucks descend on Airborne
- Strides For James fun runs to benefit CCC scholarship
- 2014 Spring Sports Schedules
- Cardinal women reflect on winning season
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Berried Alive and Under the Shroom | Notes from the North Woods
- Flowers tell all! | Conservation Conversations
- Immunization requirements revised by state DOH
- Troutopia | Notes from the North Woods
- Fish tales, camp fires and a speckled mousetrap | Notes from the North Woods
Letters to the Editor
- Here we go again
- Awareness day planned
- Stop the fear mongering over Ebola
- Editorial thought provoking
- What happened to Open Government?
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Murder-suicide in Ellenburgh
- State Police: Suspect in fatal crash impaired, suicidal
- State Police ask for public help in identifying burglary suspect
- Welcome Center Changes Hours
- County tightens up auction regs
- New rules for oil tankers
- Haroff to oversee Clinton County auction
- ouradk.com developed
As oil trains continue to rumble through the Champlain Valley Region, a civic movement has been ignited.
Gov. channels FDR in Upper Jay Firehouse dedication ceremony, Whiteface Highway visit
Governor Andrew Cuomo officially opened the Upper Jay Fire Station in a somber ceremony Tuesday that stressed the resilience of the North Country.
The Clinton County Historical Association recently hosted a World War I historical camp for youth ages 9 - 14, similar to their yearly Civil War camp.
Earlier this month, beloved actor and comedian Robin Williams took his own life after suffering from a deep depression, a situation that the National Alliance on Mental Illness of Champlain Valley (NAMI-CV) tries to prevent from happening one day at a time.
Gubernatorial Republican hopeful Rob Astorino chomps sausage, lobs political grenades at the Great State New York State Fair.
A suspect is in custody following a fatal stabbing that left one dead in Plattsburgh Sunday night.
Police seek help in identifying suspect
The Willsboro Pharmacy on State Route 22 was burglarized early Friday morning, Aug. 22. and police are looking for help in identifying the suspect.
On the Street
Aaron Woolf, the Democratic candidate for New York’s 21st Congessional District, took his fight to preserve Medicare and Social Security to Willsboro this morning in a joint appearance with Congressman Bill Owens.
Funds would establish degree program at NCCC, fill in-demand jobs at local businesses
“Mechatronics” might be this fall’s local buzzword if North Country Community College locks in federal funds to establish a new degree program.
The two story home of Heidi Daniels and Tyler Terry on the Flat Rock Road in Schuyler Falls was nearly a complete loss after being engulfed by flames in the middle of the day on Wednesday, Aug. 13.
Airborne fans were treated to a terrific side-by-side 20-lap duel between Jamy Begor and Robert Gordon to complete the Renegade 100 on MX Fuels/Gordon Oil Night.
The New York State Department of Health recently announced revised immunization requirements for school attendance.