- Interfaith Food Shelf auction slated for Saturday, Nov. 22 | 3 days, 3 hours ago
- Nurses looking for help in drive for kids | 3 days, 3 hours ago
- Red Storm’s strong season ends in 24-6 loss to Hoosick Falls | 4 days, 3 hours ago
- Beekmantown tops Livonia 1-0 in semis, falls in title game | 4 days, 8 hours ago
- Be a leader in your community | 6 days, 11 hours ago
- Read works by Adirondack authors | 1 week ago
- Agrees with editorial | 1 week, 1 day ago
Nurses looking for help in drive for kids 3 days, 3 hours ago
What’s next for the Greens? 1 week, 2 days ago
NY21 Stefanik wins the district but (narrowly) loses her backyard 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Red Storm’s strong season ends in 24-6 loss to Hoosick Falls
- Beekmantown tops Livonia 1-0 in semis, falls in title game
- Beekmantown 5, Gouverneur 0 | Girls' Soccer
- Blue Bombers playoffs | Boys’ soccer
- Lady Hornets swim their way to Section VII championship
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- An interesting week in the Adirondacks | Notes from the North Woods
- His Indian name was Tenderfoot | Outdoor Tales
- Gibson Brothers to bring bluegrass to PSU
- Burlington mayor to “pay up” friendly wager to Calnon
- Lake Champlain Film Festival debuts
Letters to the Editor
- Be a leader in your community
- Read works by Adirondack authors
- Agrees with editorial
- Common sense party
- Voter suppression in Essex County?
- Updated: Peru woman dead following collision with state trooper
- Champlain man dies in Little Chazy River truck accident
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Murder-suicide in Ellenburgh
- Holiday gift drive launches
- Christmas bureau accepting applications
- Expansion of natural gas lines in store for Plattsburgh
- Conference seeks to combine wellness, economic growth
- State Police: Beware phone scam
The 22nd annual Interfaith Food Shelf Auction will take place Nov. 22 at 3:30 p.m. at the VFW, hosted by Eye Care for the Adirondacks (ECFTA).
Nurses at the Intensive Care and Step-Down units of UVMHN-CVPH are looking for the public’s help in providing warm hats and mittens for needy area children.
Although they fell short of winning office in last week’s state and federal elections, Green Party officials say the best is yet to come.
The Gibson Brothers will perform Nov. 16 at 3 p.m. in the Giltz Auditorium in Hawkins Hall.
The 5th Annual Plattsburgh Polar Plunge is only six days away.
Operation Christmas Child is hoping to collect more than 8,500 gift-filled shoeboxes from Ticonderoga to Champlain and across Franklin, Clinton, Essex and St. Lawrence Counties.
While the Congresswoman-elect scorched her Democratic opponent by 20 points, the GOP rock star failed to pull off a victory in Essex County.
The Lake Champlain International Film Festival will make its way to Plattsburgh with a variety of films for everyone to see.
Republican Elise Stefanik makes history in becoming the youngest woman elected to serve in the US House of Representatives.
With hours until Election Day, the three congressional hopefuls spent Saturday locking down support in Glens Falls.
Just days before next week's general election, GOP gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino touched down in Plattsburgh to rally the faithful.
For fans of Gordie Little’s children’s books, good news is on the way. Little recently discovered a manuscript, which had been lost for over a decade.
Many Town of Plattsburgh residents received reason to cheer recently, when it was announced that NYSEG will be extending its distribution natural gas to another 1,000 houses and businesses within the town.
Karen Bisso, Conservative challenger in New York’s 115th Assembly district, has filed a complaint alleging ethics violations against incumbent Janet Duprey (R, I).