- Rep.-elect Stefanik briefs Willsboro, Essex residents on upcoming term | 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
- Meet Janis Joplin and Luca | Elmore SPCA | 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Editorial unnecessarily inflammatory | 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Sports | The Week In Review | 2 days, 8 hours ago
- The first winter ski | Notes from the North Woods | 2 days, 10 hours ago
- The perfect marinade machine | Outdoor Tales | 2 days, 10 hours ago
- Elizabethtown Social Center: Broadway tickets now available | 2 days, 13 hours ago
Rep.-elect Stefanik briefs Willsboro, Essex residents on upcoming term 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
Common Ground Alliance issues updated Blueprint for the Blue Line 5 days, 16 hours ago
Kitten hidden inside truck engine compartment adopted 1 week, 3 days ago
Keeseville residents angered over tree cutbacks 1 week, 3 days ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Sports | The Week In Review
- NCCS graduate’s sports journey to a national championship
- The Week In Review - Sports
- USA Luge announces fantasy camp
- Ti goes 2-0 in girls’ tourney, SL and ELCS notch wins
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- The first winter ski | Notes from the North Woods
- Elizabethtown Social Center: Broadway tickets now available
- Fish trap expected to pay dividends for salmon fishery
- Cuomo launches solar initiative
- Fat Guys in the Woods! | Notes from the North Woods
Letters to the Editor
- Editorial unnecessarily inflammatory
- Facts or conclusions?
- Remember December 15
- Op-Ed contains flawed assumptions
- Cartoon borders on hate speech
- 83 year-old shot while hunting upgraded to stable
- Updated: Peru woman dead following collision with state trooper
- Champlain man dies in Little Chazy River truck accident
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Common Ground Alliance issues updated Blueprint for the Blue Line
- Cuomo launches solar initiative
- Local United Way seeks partner agencies
- New identities mark new era in regional health care
- Old Stone Barracks to be new home of Valcour Brewing
Representative-elect Elise Stefanik (R-NY) met with future constituents in Willsboro on Thursday, Dec. 18.
The Adirondack Common Ground Alliance (CGA) has released the updated Blueprint for the Blue Line, a set of legislative priorities for the Adirondack Park for 2015 and beyond.
A significant upgrade at the Ed Weed Fish Culture Station in Grand Isle is expected to pay dividends for the health of the salmon population in Lake Champlain.
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo last week announced the launch of Community Solar NY, a new effort under the NY-Sun initiative to make implementing solar easier and more affordable for communities across the state.
ARISE of Northern New York will host the Annual Snowball Gala on Saturday, Dec. 13 from 8pm-12am at the Big Tupper Ski Lodge.
SEFA applications now available
The United Way of the Adirondack Region, Inc serving Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties is currently accepting applications from agencies and organizations wishing to become a partner agency of the United Way for fiscal year 2015.
A young cat is down to eight lives, after a harrowing trip in the engine compartment of a GMC truck.
The neighborhood has a new close-cropped look, but not all residents are pleased.
Sentinels claim Alzheimer’s Awareness Basketball Tournament girls’ title
Ticonderoga beat Saranac Lake in the opening round and Elizabethtown-Lewis two days later to win the Alzheimer’s Awareness Basketball Tournament championship Dec. 3.
Spirits are running high at Elmore SPCA this holiday season, and Santa is on his way to lend a helping hand.
New names for the four-hospital affiliation known as Fletcher Allen Partners, and its individual members, were made official last month in recognition that the partnership has become one organization focused on delivering academic medicine to the people of Vermont and northern New York more efficiently and as close to home as possible.
A new report says while state and local officials are making progress on addressing the increase in crude oil rail transport, feds need to pick up the pace.
83-year-old Joseph R. Rodriguez of Mineville was shot in the abdomen with a 12 gauge deer slug by another hunter while hunting in an area off Bartlett Pond Road.
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has announced that households needing heating assistance can begin applying for New York’s Home Energy Assistance Program on Monday, Nov. 17.