- NY21: Candidates debate for third (and final?) time | 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- NY21: Stefanik rallies with GOP star power in Lake George | 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- Clinton County Traffic Safety Program says thanks | 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Thank you farmers! | 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Make sure Whitehall melee does not happen | 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Northeastern Clinton 2, Saranac Lake 1 | Boys' Soccer | 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Lake Placid 1, AuSable Valley 0 | Girls' Soccer | 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
NY21: Candidates debate for third (and final?) time 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
NY21: Stefanik rallies with GOP star power in Lake George 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
Bailey’s golden goal lifts Ticonderoga over Seton Catholic 11 hours, 57 minutes ago
NY21: Sunday morning with Matt Funiciello 20 hours, 29 minutes ago
NY21: Walking between the rows with Aaron Woolf 23 hours, 12 minutes ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- Northeastern Clinton 2, Saranac Lake 1 | Boys' Soccer
- Lake Placid 1, AuSable Valley 0 | Girls' Soccer
- Saranac Lake 3, AuSable Valley 2 | Volleyball
- Cross country
- Plattsburgh 91, AuSable Valley 63 | Swimming
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- DEC seeks public help for Moose sightings
- State Police: Beware phone scam
- Lost in a change of seasons | Notes from the North Woods
- DEC: Youth Hunt event, smart phone apps show agency's commitment to outdoor sports
- An end of the season romp | Notes from the North Woods
Letters to the Editor
- Thank you farmers!
- Need for United Way never greater
- ACAP thanks
- Supports Affordable Care Act
- Grateful for support
- Champlain man dies in Little Chazy River truck accident
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Murder-suicide in Ellenburgh
- State Police: Suspect in fatal crash impaired, suicidal
- State Police: Beware phone scam
- New faces join Denton staff
- ‘World’s Largest Garage Sale' to engulf Warrensburg
- Essex County tax auction set for October 22 in Ticonderoga
- Ground broken on new credit union in Peru
Tranquility marks final debate between the three candidates seeking to run for the seat being vacated by Congressman Bill Owens.
GOP candidate Elise Stefanik rallied with supporters, including House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, this past weekend in Lake George.
The Clinton County Traffic Safety Program would like to take a moment to thank your organization for supporting the Child Passenger Safety Program in our region (Clinton, Franklin and Essex counties).
Ticonderoga girls varsity head coach Kathy Tubbs said she was looking for a go-to offensive threat throughout the 2014 season.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello has become a wild card in one of the country’s hottest Congressional races.
The DEC Region 5 Wildlife staff are seeking assistance from the public to locate moose for a moose population study.
Swindlers are calling businesses and individuals and telling them their power will be shut off if they don’t pay their “overdue bill,” reported New York State Police in an alert last week.
Aaron Woolf says strengthening regional food systems and growing infrastructure are the best ways to boost the district's agricultural industry.
NAC girls, LPCS boys atop C tables
The Section VII playoffs are set to begin in classes B, C and D with some familiar faces at the top of the tables.
While Ticonderoga used their usual running attack to roll past Plattsburgh High Oct. 17, they exploded onto the scoreboard very early en route to a 43-6 victory.
Area football, soccer, cross country teams ranked
A handful of local football, soccer and cross country teams appear in the New York State Sportswriters Association rankings. With sectionals approaching, see which teams are near—or even at—the top of each class.
Democratic candidate Aaron Woolf meets with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Republican candidate Elise Stefanik talks shop with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello opens up to our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.