- Gordie Little finds manuscript lost for over a decade | 14 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Beekmantown defends Class B crown | 14 hours, 47 minutes ago
- Eagles win Class B championship in OT | 15 hours, 50 minutes ago
- Expansion of natural gas lines in store for Plattsburgh | 20 hours, 30 minutes ago
- Eagles soccer sweeps Class B | 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Bisso files ethics complaint against Duprey | 1 day, 14 hours ago
- NY21: Stefanik talks small biz in Elizabethtown | 1 day, 17 hours ago
Gordie Little finds manuscript lost for over a decade 14 hours, 30 minutes ago
Expansion of natural gas lines in store for Plattsburgh 20 hours, 30 minutes ago
NY21: Stefanik talks small biz in Elizabethtown 1 day, 17 hours ago
Updated: Peru woman dead following collision with state trooper 2 days, 11 hours ago
Renovations bode well for longevity of two local churches 2 days, 14 hours ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Beekmantown defends Class B crown
- Eagles win Class B championship in OT
- Eagles soccer sweeps Class B
- Northeastern Clinton 3, Saranac Lake 0 | Volleyball
- Cross country | Girls and Boys
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Gordie Little finds manuscript lost for over a decade
- Renovations bode well for longevity of two local churches
- The hunt begins | Notes from the North Woods
- Taste of Home returns to Plattsburgh
- Halloween safety tips from the Clinton County Firefighter’s Association
Letters to the Editor
- Takes umbrage with editorial, policy
- Challenge to editorial
- Pleased with house vote
- Non-profits do their part
- Editorial misleading
- Updated: Peru woman dead following collision with state trooper
- Champlain man dies in Little Chazy River truck accident
- Update: One dead in Plattsburgh stabbing, suspect in custody
- Gubernatorial candidate brings campaign to Plattsburgh
- Murder-suicide in Ellenburgh
- Expansion of natural gas lines in store for Plattsburgh
- Conference seeks to combine wellness, economic growth
- State Police: Beware phone scam
- New faces join Denton staff
- ‘World’s Largest Garage Sale' to engulf Warrensburg
For fans of Gordie Little’s children’s books, good news is on the way. Little recently discovered a manuscript, which had been lost for over a decade.
Many Town of Plattsburgh residents received reason to cheer recently, when it was announced that NYSEG will be extending its distribution natural gas to another 1,000 houses and businesses within the town.
Karen Bisso, Conservative challenger in New York’s 115th Assembly district, has filed a complaint alleging ethics violations against incumbent Janet Duprey (R, I).
Elise Stefanik, the Republican candidate for Congress, touched down in Elizabethtown on Wednesday morning to meet with local business owners.
The concept of “wellness travel” is an exploding industry in the North Country.
A Peru woman is dead following a collision with a New York State trooper this morning in the town of AuSable.
For some area churches, renovations are more a sign of resiliency than one of decay.
Dr. Giancarlo Casale will deliver the 2014 Karl Cron Lecture at SUNY Plattsburgh Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 7:30 p.m. in the Cardinal Lounge in the Angell College Center.
The ROTA Gallery and Studios will be hosting a cat-themed community art show to help raise funds for the Elmore SPCA.
Congressional candidate Aaron Woolf’s (D, W) campaign made a swing through the Plattsburgh Housing Authority this week.
The Taste of Home Cooking School will return to the Crete Memorial Civic Center Sunday, Nov. 2.
With seven days until Election Day, the Woolf campaign is putting their boots to the pavement.
Congressional candidate Aaron Woolf said investment is needed to ensure Essex County's Olympic facilities remain an economic driver for the region.
When choosing a costume, stay away from billowing or long trailing fabric.